Sunday, November 9, 2008

This summer

p Elijah and I riding bike in Cambodia. It was a lot of fun. Joseph took this picture from his bike. We also rode our bikes on the big roads withcrazy trafic. That was fun.
ok, this is actually not from this summer, but I just realized that thanks to Jennifer Gingrich who studied at CASAS the last two months, I actually CAN post a picture or two from Guatemala. The front three girls are Audry, Carrie, and Jennifer (all CASAS students) in the back from theleft is Lucy oneof the CASAS directors, Rachel fellow SALTer, David fellow SALTER, me yes I am wearing a sheet of plasitc (I ripped a head hole and tied the edges to make it like a poncho) and next to me is Tina. We are standing next to some awesome Mayan ruins. On this trip we saw two sites, and both were pretty awesome despite the rain.

Kyle Unruh came back with me to California and we had a grand time doing things like this. That´s a dead giant sequioa (forget how that´s spelled). We also went to the beach, visited Jenny in Berkeley, and, of course, enjoyed sites of Reedley.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

At first I thought, oh no! Jordan has cut his hair really short. But then I realized, oh, this is Cambodia. That explains everything.