Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures for nostalgia´s sake

This is the day before graduation I think. from left to right- Evan Fast, Greg Shelley, Aaron Voth, Kyle Unruh, Jordan Penner, and Jenny Regier. These are all people I lived with this last year (except Jenny). We missed the presence of other modmates Jordan Bartel and Isaac Olsen (aka number 2). This post is kind of the result of some recent nostalgia for Bethel College. Sorry to the old 6C that a picture of you guys is not on here, at the moment it is not on here. I miss how easy it was to be with lots of friends, all the time. I miss eating three meals a day with a different selection of friends every meal, late nights doing work and or avoiding it, convocations to round out the week and all kinds of other stuff revolving around having a great community of good people handed to you on a silver platter. I could go on, but I am focing myself to stop.SPRING BREAK- well this was my last spring break group anyways. Cari Holliday (who once studied here in guatemala) Peter Miller (fellow History major) Kim Schmidt (who also studied in Guatemala) and Miriam Friesen (who also was a fellow History major). I showed this picture to my family and my host mom said that I looked much thinner in it. uh oh.
And finally here is a good picture of my family in Cambodia with new inductee Sina Yang. In front of a temple in Anchor Wat. I think I like long hair better...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey bro! ahh, nostalgia! hope things are well with you, jordo...sina and i are in kep at the moment..i am looking out at the ocean (they have wi-fi now!) ...i hope that doesn't make you more nostalgic..but just wanting to let you know we are thinking of you...love you bro! lij